Tuesday 13 December 2011

One Flew over the cuckoos nest.

Third year is passing so quickly i don't even know where to begin.
Ive been working on a live brief from penguin books over the past month or so and its been really good for the development of my work. I cannot believe i have never read this book before this.


My brain on a page or two..


My two final outcomes. Though i can only choose one to submit. Which one do you guys prefer?
I chose two very different styles to try and show some versatility, hopefully this will work in my favour.




Oh and for those of you in Birmingham, if you haven't already been. Go to this hat shop at the German market!


Expect much more updates over the next few months as i have many projects i am working on at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment